Please note that if you have been in even a minor collision you may not feel the symptoms initially. Do not allow the other driver’s insurance company to close your case because are not feeling any bodily pain. It is highly likely that during your free consultation with your Chattanooga car accident lawyers that you will receive other vital information.
Reasons To Hire A Lawyer After A Car Accident
- Chattanooga car accident lawyers work on a contingency basis.
- An insurance adjuster’s function is to make sure the insurance company pays out as little as possible. To this end the adjuster does everything possible to close the case as soon as possible. This agenda supersedes your interests.
- Adjusters verbally dispute that the damage to your car is a factual indicator of limited or non-existent damages to your physical person. The human body is not a car and often bodily damage from a car crash is residual.
- The car accident victim armed with a lawyer has the advantage of avoiding any and all conversations with the insurance adjuster.
- Without a lawyer protecting your interest you can easily be caught off guard and accept the insurance adjuster as an authority. Your lawyer’s career, on the other hand is anticipating the insurance adjusters tactics and matching these tactics with genuine authority of the law.
- Insurance adjusters are not employed, called upon or qualified to make medical assessments.
- Your lawyer’s function is knowing the law, knowing what you are personally entitled to and asserting the law on your behalf and securing all of your compensation.